Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Maps Galore


If I could have an adorable map for everything in my life, I would love it! Directional maps became a big hit a few years back and as time goes on, more and more vendors are popping up specializing in wedding day maps. I have two words: Love it!

One of our brides recently created the map above herself. We love a DIY bride! There’s tons of tips and advice on the web, but that can become a little overwhelming, so here are our favorites:

For the DIY Bride, visit Wedding Mapper and have fun creating!

For the part-time DIY Bride, visit Distinctive Directions or Snappy Maps and you’re only a few clicks away from a wedding day map all your own!

For the “I only bring my A-game” Bride, contact Bryn of Paperfinger for your one of a kind, hand-drawn design.

Happy Mapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment